The guide provides you with information on:
- Popular marketing channels and approaches for each country, together with data on customer behaviour across devices
- What retailers need to know to offer the best customer service in the Netherlands and Belgium
- The legal frameworks and trading requirements that retailers need to know for both countries
- The payment preferences of customers in each country
- The delivery preferences of those customers
For instance, did you know that in Belgium it's important for retailers to have a multi-language website in French, German, Dutch and English. In both countries, local trust marks are popular, particularly in the Netherlands, and can provide cross-border retailers with an opportunity to increase confidence in their online store. Dutch customers expect deliveries in five days and both countries give the legal right for the processing of returns within 14 days of the date of delivery.
Everything you ever wanted to know about cross border e-commerce in the Netherlands and Belgium is now available to download.