Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, the Account Clerks tend to be organized individuals and people who are very precise and meticulous. The main purpose of this position is to ensure all tasks are delivered accurately, promptly and consistently as directed by the Team Supervisor.
- Preparation of customers' invoices and verification of supporting documents.
- Preparation of credit note and verification of supporting documents.
- AR collection and reporting.
- Assists in month end closing & other adhoc projects.
What do you bring?
- LCC Level 2 Book-keeping & Accounts or Diploma in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably with experience in accounting.
- Good PC skills in MS Office (Excel + Word + Outlook) and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and able to work independently.
- Immediately available is preferred.
What do we offer?
- 5-day work week.
- Bank holidays.
- Full time permanent.
- Great, sympathetic and helpful team with the necessary hands-on mentality.
- Medical-, dental- and life-insurance.
About the procedure
If you wish to apply, please use the ‘apply’ button. We kindly request that (in addition to your CV and cover letter), you also submit your diploma’s, letters of reference etc. in the extra attachment option. For information about the vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about Spring