Reporting into the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager will work closely with the Spring HK Sales Team. The main purpose of this position is to capture new customers and new market opportunities for accelerated growth, whereas understanding of changes in the competitive environment, customer needs and regulatory compliance will be critical.
- To prospect, analyze and recommend business solutions to major accounts from e-platforms, consolidators and direct e-sellers.
- To obtain information of market trends and customer needs, therefore providing insights to the management, with recommendations.
- To make sales plan and meet the sales targets given by the company, ensuring continuous growth and maximizing returns.
- To establish business pipeline in parallel with sales plan, ensuring sales force efficiency and healthy new business development in line with sales and strategic plans.
- To maintain regular contact and follow up with existing accounts, for maximum retention and sustainable business relationship.
- To analyze trading portfolio and identify threat and opportunity. Provide weekly sales updates and report.
- Handle ad hoc as assigned.
What do you bring?
- Degree holder in any disciplines.
- Min. 5 years of B2B sales / account servicing experience preferably in logistics industry.
- Knowledgeable in e-platform/supply chain management is a desirable.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive, flexible, and can-do attitude preferred.
- Immediate available is a definite advantage.
- Frequently travel to China or Asia Pacific region is envisaged.
What do we offer?
- 5-day work week.
- Bank holidays.
- Full time permanent.
- Great, sympathetic and helpful team with the necessary hands-on mentality.
- Medical-, dental- and life-insurance.
- A challenging environment.
About the procedure
If you wish to apply, please use the ‘apply’ button. We kindly request that (in addition to your CV and cover letter), you also submit your diploma’s, letters of reference etc. in the extra attachment option. For information about the vacancy you can email email@example.com
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about Spring