The Spring GDS office in Hong Kong is developing, new challenges arise every day. To optimize our payment flows, ensure our books are accurate and keep communication with the vendors and clients smooth and transparent we are searching for a Credit Control Officer.
You will work together with the colleagues of our Finance and Administration team.
- Handles customer account opening & credit check.
- Debtor collection include visit customers with Sales to facilitate debt payments on a periodically basis.
- Build working relationship with financial contacts of customers.
- Follows up delinquent accounts.
- Monitors customers’ payment behavior.
- Prepare data and reports of accounts receivable and doubtful accounts.
- Co-ordinate with sales to review and improve payment cycle of customers.
- Implements credit management policy.
- Assists in month end closing & other adhoc projects.
- Diploma or above with basic accounting knowledge preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably with experience in credit control.
- Good PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills .
- Good analytical skills and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel to China, mainly Shenzhen area.
- Immediately available is preferred.
What do we offer?
- 5-day work week.
- Bank holidays.
- Full time permanent.
- Great, sympathetic and helpful team with the necessary hands-on mentality.
- Medical-, dental- and life-insurance.
About the procedure
If you wish to apply, please use the ‘apply’ button. We kindly request that (in addition to your CV and cover letter), you also submit your diploma’s, letters of reference etc. in the extra attachment option. For information about the vacancy you can email email@example.com
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about Spring