- Responsible for the generation of new business as designated by the Head of Sales and Marketing in a defined geographically area, postcode driven.
- Working with other members of the Sales team to maximise revenue growth and profit margin.
- To introduce the Company’s products and services to potential customers through telephone calling, trade shows or personal visits within an agreed call cycle.
- To identify, research, investigate and close new accounts throughout a set geographical area, driven by postcode
- To build pipeline of potential clients. Details Including expected spend levels and any competitor information to be recorded on relevant system.
- To grow the defined territory year on year
- Work effectively within the sales team to maximise sales opportunities.
- To make qualified visits to prospective and existing customers using effective route planning and time management.
- To manage new business accounts effectively and record all contact/information on relevant system.
- To provide customers with timely and relevant information about Spring's services.
- Proactively provide customers with accurate information, enabling them to access Spring's services at the earliest opportunity, with maximum ease.
- Present a professional image of the company to all at all times and develop and maintain relationship with prospective and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with other sales team members, other departments and management.
- Ensure all sales procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure customer agreements/tariffs are signed before trading begins, and that accurate rates have been communicated to the Finance Department.
- Ensure all corporate standards are met
What do you bring?
Essential education, skills & experience
To be successful in this role it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum GCSE level in English and Maths or equivalent
- Proven sales experience and performance in service related industry
- Able to find and close business
- Excellent knowledge of sales procedures
- Experience of CRM systems
- Knowledge of health and safety issues relating to job
- Excellent Microsoft skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator both in person and by telephone
- Holder of clean current driving licence (minimum 2 years)
- Good geographical knowledge
- Result oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good team worker and able to work on own initiative
- Able to prioritise own work, and work without supervision
- Diplomatic and resourceful
- Planner and organiser
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension (statutory)
- Life Assurance 2 x salary
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
About the procedure
If you wish to apply, please use the ‘apply’ button. For information about the vacancy you can contact Susan Rayat, Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we unfortunately can’t provide support in obtaining relevant working entitlements. For further questions, or other questions about the procedure please contact Susan Rayat via email@example.com
Please note that an criminal record check and a full 5 year work reference check is part of the application procedure.
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics.
Friday 11th of June 2021