Senior Commercial Data Analyst
Join us to make the change happen, this could be your opportunity !
Enjoy to work in fast-paced, energetic and multi-cultural environment
Work under time pressure and be able to present his or her findings to a broader audience
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What do you bring?
- Bachelor degree in an analytical field / Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics is preferable.
- 5+ years of work experience in doing finance/business data analysis.
- Proficiency in VBA and SQL; Knowledge or experience in Python, Tableau, Power BI is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to transform data into business insights and actionable recommendations.
- Should be able to work under time pressure and be able to present his or her findings to a broader audience.
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- The Senior Commercial Data Analyst reports into the Director of Sales & Business Development Asia who reports into the Managing Director for Asia.
- The Senior Commercial Data Analyst will work together with the Finance, Sales and CS teams.
What do we offer?
5-day work week, 17 Annual Leaves
Salary negotiable, Year-end double pay
Medical and Life Insurance
About the procedure
For information about the vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring is an equal opportunities employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, skin colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics.