Choose your preferred delivery option:
Untracked Packet Cost-effective
- Ideal for less valuable items
- Priority service
- Easy and convenient
- Competitive pricing
Tag & Trace
With our Tag & Trace service you get valuable insights into the untracked shipments at minimum cost. By means of an RFID tag, your shipment can be easily traced to major destinations around the world. Learn more
Packet Tracked Fast and reliable
- Fast reliable and fully tracked with up to 9 status updates
- Efficient delivery through Postal Exprès service
- Compensation up to £25 for loss or damage
Major destinations worldwide
Packet Registered Signed for Service
- Recipient is required to sign for delivery
- £25 compensation in the event of loss or damage
- Ideal for mid-value packets
- High-quality worldwide distribution network
Online tracking available for more than 40 countries
What does it cost?
Our prices depend on volumes, frequency, collection addresses and of course weight and destination. In many cases we are able to provide a tailored solution, which means you may qualify for a discount depending on your needs. Therefore please contact us for a customised offer.
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your International Packets.
1. Make sure your packets meet the size and weight requirements
Max. size: 90 cm (length + width + height)
Max. length: 60 cm
Max. weight: 2 kg
2. Make sure that your packets are prepared and addressed correctly
To ensure timely delivery, packets should be prepared according to predetermined specifications.
Also, depending on the chosen delivery method, a logo and / or barcode is required:
|Postal Exprès logo
For our additional Tag & Trace service on untracked items a RFID tag is required.
3. Be sure to provide the required documentation
For international deliveries outside the EU, you are required to fill out a customs form. Use a CN22 form if the total value of your shipment is less than 425 euros.
4. Hand over your packets for deliveryHow and where to hand over your packets depends on your location. Please contact us for more information.