We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to support our business. As a CS Specialist working for Spring-GDS Italy your challenges will be supporting and developing the different Customer Service, Customer Care and Inbound Logistics procedures. You will be part of Spring Italy as well as our international network, providing a professional back-office service, satisfying all the possible Customers’.
- Ensuring that customers' requests and problems are carried out, determining the cause of the problem and taking action to guarantee the best resolution in a short time.
- Assisting in the optimization of CS and Operations processes
- Managing the daily Pick-Up process
- Relating to the International CS to improve the level of CS offered to Spring Italy’s customers
What do you bring?
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English required (level B1)
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken German preferred
- Command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in the Customer Service department.
- Ability to work in team, act quickly and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills as to manage the relationship with customers properly
- Self-starter and able to meet work deadlines.
What do we offer?
About the procedure
If you wish to apply, please use the ‘apply’ button. For information about the vacancy you can contact Gabriele Bavera via email@example.com. Please note that an assessment/criminal record check/other could be part of the application procedure.
Spring is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics.Learn more about Spring